Monday, April 28, 2008


Taggeh by Huey Sing!

I'm suppose to list 4 things I adore most and 4 things I detest most in my life... So here goes.

4 things I detest in my life...

1... I detest being short I forgot! I'm not short, I'm FUN-sized!

2... I detest the colour pink! Actually, it's not so bad la. But the colour blue still rocks harder. :D

3... I detest haters. Life's too short to waste it on someone/something not worthy of it. Live life to the fullest instead! Live to love, not hate.

Therefore; 4... I detest hate to hate. :)


4 things I adore in my life...

1... I adore God, above everything.

2... I adore my friends and family. Those who makes my life a whole lot harder at times, but makes it a whole lot interesting as well.

3... I adore loving...

4... I adore feeling loved... :)


I taggeh...

1... Sam.
2... Becky.
3... Pea.
4... K'weng.


No comments:

Post a Comment