Thursday, May 1, 2008


Last tag in my Taggathon! For now at least. ^^ Miss B.I.G.'s fault again. La la la~


Rules:
1. The rules of the game get posted at the beginning.
2. Each player answers the questions about themselves

3. At the end of the post the player than tags 5 people and posts their names, than goes to their blogs and leaves a comment, letting them know they done got tagged and to ask them to play and read your blog.

Since when do tags comes with rules??

5 things I did 10 years ago... (1998...)

Warau... To remember things I did 3 years ago oso hard leh!

1. Went to school. :P I think this was the year I made my maid do my homework for me. My first felony in school! I got caught btw. :P
2. Lost my first tooth. I think.
3. Had a steady diet of rice with soup. I think.
4. Was rather close to my cousin then... I think.
5. Was still in gymnastics. I think.

Tsk tsk my bad baaad memory... :P


5 things on my to-do list today...

1. Don't screw up in today's band performance.
2. Err...
3. Arr...
4. Ehh...
5. Nothing much leh...


5 Snacks I enjoy...

1. J.Co's Glazzy donuts!! I want I want I want!! -pouts..-
2. Chips.
3. Chocolates.
4. Sweets.
5. Bread.

Yeah...


5 Things I would do if I were a billionaire...

1. Buy all the loads of junk I want/need/WANT!!
2. Put aside money for me studies, me future, me family, me sibling's studies. ^^
3. Donate. :)
4. Splurge some on my friends and loved ones.
5. I agree with Xin Wei. Built nice, five-star toilets for Sri Sempurna!! xD


5 of my bad habits...

Beware of Debbie Cheah! For she...

1. is Lazy.
2. is a Procrastinator.
3. Dreams alot.
4. Sleeps alot.
5. Farts alot.

^^


5 places I have lived...

1. In my mom's womb.
2. In Debbie Land.
3. Fartsy Land.
4. Sexy Land.
5. Malaysia. :P


5 jobs I've had...

1. Professional Snoozer.
2. Professional Dreamer.
3. Professional Blurrist.
4. Professional Whacko.
5. Professional Wannabe Artist.


5 people I tag...

Once again I'll omit the tagging part. But you're free to take up the Taggathon! ^^ Go go go! Heh...


1 comment:

  1. *spam*

    First comment. This blog has been desecrated, mwahahaha! =D

    ReplyDelete