Sunday, August 10, 2008


Taggeh by Miss BIG~!

  • Link to the person who tagged me.
  • Mention the rules.
  • Tell six quirky yet boring, unspectacular details about myself.
  • Tag 6 other bloggers by linking to them.
  • Go to each person’s blog and leave a comment that lets them know they’ve been tagged.


1… Photographer Extraordinaire!

Ok not quite extraordinary as I would wish to be, but I do love photography. When I’m bored, I’ll whip out my phone camera and just take pictures of the randomest things.
Here are a few examples…

Was waiting for my mom le. Bored nia. The doll looks pretty cool though eh. xD
But yeah, shows you how much a photo maniac I am. Still drooling for that DSLR though.
-drool drool drool-


2… I’ma shopaholic!
Yes! Can you imagine me? Debbie, the tomboy, finally loves to shop! I’m turning into such a girl… xD
Recently I’ve been addicted to blogshopping le. Even made a few buys. Yes! Debbie actually spent money on clothes! Argh! The horror! xD
And I want to spend even more! But sadly, I’m broke… I wonder why…
xD

xD
xD
xD


3… I can be a lil’ materialistic…
Yes, yes, yes. I want alot of things in the world. Sadly. I can’t afford alot of things in the world. Sadly.
I even like weird things! [see previous post below for proof…] xD
Yes. I’m materialistic, and crazy. Whoopee~!


4… Yes. I still indulge in cartoons!
Don’t care what you’ll say. I love cartoons! And I have a mentality of a 5 year-old. Shaddup.

^_____________^


5… I’ma perfectionist with a crazy competitive spirit.
Which has its good and bad in my artworks, I guess...
Good being that I’ll really try my best to make my work as perfect as can be. Bad being that it’ll either take a really long time to compete one artwork, or I’ll do it fast and be super unhappy with it. My competitive spirit has also cause more than a twinge of jealousy to come from me since studying in TOA. My perfectionist nature is also why my dA account has very little artwork in it le. I don’t like to show people my imperfect artwork. So yeah. La la la~

xD


6… I’m sexy!
What? You don’t know that already meh? And you call yourself my friend. Hmmph!

xD


I taggeh…

Sam <3
Becky
Mr. Jeremy Koh Sze Howe
Ms. Jane Lim Sze Ye
Ms. Mandy Chooi Xiao Ting

aaaaand…

YOU!
no, seriously…


No comments:

Post a Comment